2011年4月19日 星期二

Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On




Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae


Three little birds,sat on my window.


And they told me I don't need to worry.


Summer came like cinnamon


So sweet,


Littl bird double-dutch on the concrete.



Maybe sometimes,we've got it wrong, but it's alright


The more things seem to change,the more they stay the same


Oh,don't you hesitate?



Girl,put you records on,tell me your favorite song


You go ahead,let your hair down


Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,


Just go ahead, let your hair down.


You're gonna find yourself some where, somehow.



Blue as the sky, sunburnt and lonely,


Sipping tea in a bar by the roadside,


(just relax,just relax)


Don't you let those others boys fool you,


Got to love h=that afro hair do.




Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright


The more you stay the same,the more they seem to change


Don't you think it's strange?



Girl, put your records on, tell me your favorite song


You go ahead let your hair down


Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,


Just go ahead let your hair down.


You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.



T'was more than I could take, pity for pity's sake


Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger


When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer


Do what you want to


Girl,put your records on,tell me your favorite song


You go ahead, let your hair down


Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams


Just go ahead, let your hair down. (x2)



Oh,you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.




沒有留言:

張貼留言